Occupation: Administration Assistant
Sector: Administration, Business and Office Work
The school is looking to recruit an office admin apprentice to work alongside experienced office staff and receptionists and undertake the following duties:
– Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
– Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events.
– Answering phone calls.
– Meeting and greeting visitors.
– Organising and Managing diaries.
– Provide general office support to Head Teacher, Business Manager and Teachers.
– Organising and attending meetings.
– Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
– Taking minutes.
– Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
– Maintaining school online systems.
The Apprenticeship includes both on-the- job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications.
Preferred Learning Provider
COLEG LLANDRILLO (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Business and Administration Level 2 NVQ Certificate (OCR) 5009645X
Desirable personal qualities
– Eagerness to learn.
– Excellent communication skills relevant to both children and adults.
– Good organisational skills.
– Good telephone manner.
– Willingness to work as part of a team.
– Smart appearance.
– Professional attitude.
– A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required.
– Ambitious and hard working.
– Desire to be a positive role model to young people.
– Punctual and good time management.
2 GCSE at C or equivalent
English at C or equivalent
Maths at C or equivalent
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.