Tutor/Assessor in Management
Location: Home Working / North West Wales
Contract: Full Time
Salary Type: Fixed
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Based on experience)
- To train apprenticeship learners in an education environment, specifically in the Leadership and Management routes.
- To give additional support where necessary and make assessment decisions to judge competence against their chosen apprenticeship programmes.
- Maintain delivery standards
- Maintain compliance in accordance with guidelines set by WG
- Welsh speaker desirable
- Initially assess prior achievements, identify learner suitability for higher apprenticeships
- Identify learner support needs e.g. Essential Skills and Soft Skills
- Agree learner starting points and set targets to develop and progress through the apprenticeship
- Deliver classroom, small group and individual sessions in leadership and management
- Contextualise learning for leadership and management roles in Sport, Leisure and/or Education.
- Ensure Essential Skills, Equality & Diversity, British Values and Prevent is embedded into all sessions
- Ensure target setting motivates the learner and give written and oral feedback on progression towards agreed targets
- Ensure targets are met by learners
- Review learner progress in accordance with contractual requirements and the organisation’s systems
- Evaluate and document fully the learning of the learner
- Maintain existing standards
- Ensure that company safeguarding policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Ensure that safe practices and a culture of safety are promoted
- Ensure learner retention and achievement is within the organisation’s targets
- Monitor attendance and report any issues or concerns
- Experience of working within Education
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities within Education
- Have own transport to meet employers and learners within workplace throughout North West Wales.
- Qualified Assessor (Full training can be provided).
- Experience of ESF funded programmes such as Apprenticeships, Traineeships or Job Growth Wales +
- Competent to converse and support learners in the medium of Welsh
- Annual Gym Memberships
- 38 Holidays per annum
- Travel re-imbursement
- 3 staff development days per annum
- Opportunities for CPD and career progression