Office Administration Apprenticeship - Ysgol Maes Y Felin
Location: Ysgol Maes Y Felin, Pen Y Meas Road, Holywell CH8 7EN
Subject: Office Administration
We are looking to recruit an office admin apprentice to work alongside experienced office staff and receptionists and undertake the following duties:
• Maintaining office systems, including data management, and filing
• Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events.
• Answering phone calls
• Meeting and greeting visitors.
• Organising and Managing diaries.
• Provide general office support to Head Teacher, Business Manager and Teachers
• Organising and attending meetings.
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Taking minutes
• Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff
• Maintaining school online systems
• Eagerness to learn.
• Excellent communication skills relevant to both children and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Willingness to work as part of a team.
• Smart appearance
• Professional attitude
• A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required.
• Ambitious and hard working
• Desire to be a positive role model to young people.
• Punctual and good time management