Pay: Apprentice minimum wage
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Positions available: 1
Primarily supporting our customers working as part of our support team, you will require an ability to learn quickly, friendly can-do attitude and the ability to work in a team. Together we will ensure our customers benefit from an effective, efficient and professional IT support service through onsite customer support visits, as well as using a variety of remote technologies when working from our Service Desk.
A large element of this job is building professional relationships and delivering high quality customer service. You will be liaising regularly with customers, working closely with fellow team members and organising your workload. The post holder is required to carry out duties of an apprentice ICT Technician; to support with the maintenance of our customers ICT resource for safe, effective use by staff.
· Resolve basic problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware, printers etc around the school
· Record support requests, outcomes and time taken in the support log
· Maintain the mobile devices, installing apps, organise laptop trolleys etc
· Undergo any training linked to the development of ICT across the customer base
· To liaise with customers onsite contracted ICT support staff
Desirable personal qualities
· An eagerness to learn
· Reliable and good time keeping
· Good organisational skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· A background / interest in ICT devices and uses
· Basic knowledge of ICT systems
· Smart appearance ·
· A level of maturity with working in a professional environment will be required
· Ambitious and hard working
Training to be provided
The Apprenticeship includes both on-the- job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications.
Preferably A*-C in English and Maths
Welsh spoken skills
Welsh written skills
Apprenticeship to be undertaken
Level 2 ICT