What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us – by filling out forms on our site www.achievemoretraining.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email or in person. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to an account on www.achievemoretraining.com website, when you subscribe to our marketing communications, use live chat, make an email enquiry, reserve a vehicle or complete a customer care contact form.
- Website information that is collected using cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To process your order and carry out obligations under your purchase agreement and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.
- If you have consented, to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you have consented, occasionally to send an email to carry out market research.
- We do not pass any of your information to a 3rd party for marketing.
Marketing – your rights
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you have an online account on www.achievemoretraining.com website, you can manage your preferences online by logging in and browsing to communication preferences.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like some or all of your personal information sent to you, please write to us at:
Achieve More Training Ltd, Clywedog Park, Homestaed Lane, Wrexham, LL14 4HE.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website as some features may not function as a result.
- By email at email@example.com
- By phone on (01745) 797797