30 hours per week
Working in a successful Secondary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our young people. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful secondary school.
We want someone who:
· Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
Desirable personal qualities:
· Strong sporting background.
· Experience of coaching/working with children.
· Good organisational skills.
· Strong communication skills.
Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Level 2 Coaching Certificate / Equivalent
Welsh spoken skills:
Welsh written skills:
Apprenticeship to be undertaken:
Level 3 NVQ Supporting PE and School Sport