Working in a successful Play centre and acting as a great role-model for our young people. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities. Ensuring infants have support for their physical, emotional, social and mental development.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities with infants
- Will be able to support leaders with session deliveries.
- Help to create a positive and rewarding learning environment, assisting infants to enjoying developing new skills.
- Support children with their development of key skills such as Literacy and Numeracy
Work with our children during wrap around care, to provide appropriate physical activity sessions.
We would like someone who has the following qualities:
- Strong play background.
- Experience of working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Qualification to Follow:
Level 2 or 3 Supporting teaching and learning