We are looking to recruit an office admin apprentice to work alongside experienced office staff and receptionists and undertake the following duties:
• Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events
• Answering phone calls
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Organising and Managing diaries.
• Provide general office support to Head Teacher, Business Manager and Teachers
• Organising and attending meetings.
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Taking minutes
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
• Maintaining school online systems
• Eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication skills relevant to both children and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Smart appearance
• Professional attitude
• A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required
• Ambitious and hard working
• Desire to be a positive role model to young people
• Punctual and good time management