Location: Holywell town FC, CH8 7TZ
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed Term
Salary: £8500 per year
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB:
To support Partnership Managers within the organisation with general administrative tasks and ensure company policy and processes are adhered to.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertaking a wide range of office administration tasks such as scanning, filing, telephoning and photocopying
- Receiving and directing visitors in a courteous and efficient manner
- Answering general enquiries, transferring and directing phone calls around the organisation as appropriate and taking/delivering messages promptly
- Any other duties appropriate to the apprenticeship mandatory and chosen optional units (see apprentice’s portfolio)
- Confidentiality must adhered to at all times, otherwise disciplinary action will be taken
- Full training will be given
- Any other reasonable request as requested by the Line Manager
STANDARD MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
- Maintain relations with all existing clients/partners/stakeholders/learners with regular and clear communication ensuring all relationships remain excellent.
- Share feedback from customers and learners via specified channels and meeting structures to improve processes.
- Analysis of learner retention rates and the links to quality IAG at recruitment and enrolment.
- Regular observations of IAG at recruitment and enrolment.
- High level of teamwork and close co-operation with other departments within the organisation.
- Attend regular staff performance reviews.
- Meeting agreed information and report deadlines.
- To abide by the organisation’s systems and procedures.
- Be a role model in maintaining a positive culture that embeds the organisation’s values by ensuring learners feel valued, safe and supported
Shared Team Responsibility:
- Departmental planning.
- Development of resources.
- Improvement projects within team.
- Maintain a positive working environment.
Welsh written & speaking skills:
*Management reserve the right to make changes to the above job description with any other duties which can be reasonably expected of this role.*