Achieve More Training was delighted to discover that our Level 5 Leadership and Management in Education course has been endorsed by the National Academy for Educational Leadership (NAEL).
The course is aimed at preparing middle leaders in schools for senior leadership responsibilities (Level 5 ILM Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management & Level 5 NVQ in Management and Leadership).
Several key strengths were identified during the process:
· The application was well-organised and the evidence was presented clearly against each criteria
· Bespoke provision contextualised to reflect the characteristics of the sector
· Makes good use of blended learning approaches and integrated work-based learning components that address real issues and improve outcomes
· External accreditation and quality assurance form part of an ongoing improvement cycle
· Best practice areas identified to support learners progression and well-being
Matt Hilliker, Director at Achieve More Training, stated: ‘It has been a pleasure to work with occupational experts like Peter and Gaynor to create this award-winning programme for staff in education that currently work in or have aspirations for leadership and management roles in the sector.
“To have NAEL officially endorse the scheme is the icing on the cake, and will hopefully raise awareness amongst staff in primary and secondary schools across Wales.’
The next cohort for the Level 5 Leadership and Management in Education course will be in north Wales in March 2022. For more information, or to book onto this course, please contact email@example.com, or call us on 01745 797 797.
Practitioners in south Wales can register their interest for the 2022-23 academic year by contacting our south Wales office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01437 769048.