GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Working for Aura Leisure as a sport coach apprentice. You will have the chance to gain experience supporting senior development managers with initiatives to increase participation in sport such as
– The Daily Mile
– Dragon sport / extra-curricular clubs
– School / Community Coaching sessions
– Disability Sport
We want someone who:
· Has a driving license and has access to transport
· Will be a great sporting role-model for children.
· Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities.
· Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
· Can support organisation of and coordination of sport and fitness events.
· Have a ‘physical literacy’ approach, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
· Create content and supporting with Social Media accounts
· Level 2 sport coaching qualification or equivalent.
· Strong sporting background.
· Experience of coaching/working with children.
· Good organisational skills.
· Strong communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £4.81-£4.82 per hour
- Language training provided
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: One location