Aura Leisure and Libraries
- Deeside Leisure Centre, Chester Road West, Queensferry, CH5 1SA, United Kingdom.
- Apprenticeship rates
- Hours of work:
25 hours per week (Including school holidays)
- Training provider:
Achieve More Training Ltd
- Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Closing date:
- Oct 31, 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
Working for Aura Leisure as a sport development apprentice. You will have the chance to gain experience supporting senior development managers with initiatives to increase participation in sport such as
– The Daily Mile
– Dragon sport
– School / Community Coaching sessions
– Disability Sport
We want someone who:
• Has a driving license and has access to transport
• Will be a great sporting role-model for children.
• Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities.
• Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
• Can support organisation of and coordination of sport and fitness events.
• Have a ‘physical literacy’ approach, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
• Level 2 sport coaching qualification or equivalent.
• Strong sporting background.
• Experience of coaching/working with children.
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Level 2 Coaching Certificate / Equivalent
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills: