MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
· Managing the Administrations Team at a successful North Wales based training provider to ensure that the Administration of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Part Time FE and other Welsh Government funded provision is accurate, timely and compliant.
· Collecting, maintaining, analysing and reporting data to ensure all Achieve More Training (AMT) administration is accurate, timely and compliant.
· Following company policies and procedures as well taking responsibility for the administration processes. For example overseeing the Apprenticeship enrolment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing AMT MIS
· Timely and accurate Data Returns ensuring correct payment received from funders
· Timely and accurate data reported to key stakeholders
· Ensuring Welsh Government Funding Guidance rules are met through vetting, audit and creation/management of processes
Managing the Administration Team
· Ensuring timely and accurate data is input, monitored and reported
· Ensuring registrations, examinations and certification is timely, accurate and to the Awarding Body’s standards
· Ensuring enrolments are accurate timely and to company processes
· Developing the Data and Administrations Team through training
· Training appropriate staff as and when required in processes and/or Welsh Government Funding Guidance
· Overseeing starts processes and vetting new starts for all AMT contracts to help us achieve our organizational objectives and successfully deliver contracts.
· Overseeing all on programme administration such as registration and certification ensuring all operational targets are met
· Reviewing essential audit reports and acting when required
· Creating and sending reports as required
· Auditing files
· Attending key meetings
· Training of staff as necessary
· Managing staff responsible for:
o Data input
o Registrations, Examinations and Certification
STANDARD MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
· Department plan to be maintained in accordance with organisation’s objectives
· Quality Assurance procedures maintained and are effective
· Lead admin team meetings, KIT / 1-1 / appraisals of admin staff.
· High level of teamwork and close co-operation/attendance of meetings with other departments.
· Attend regular staff performance reviews.
· Meeting agreed information and report deadlines
· To abide by the organisation’s systems and procedures
SHARED TEAM RESPONSIBILITY
· Departmental planning
· Improvement projects within team
Management reserve the right to make changes to the above job description with any other duties which can be reasonably expected of this role.