Administration and Compliance Manager
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Managing the Administrations Team at a successful North Wales based training provider to ensure that the Administration of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Part Time FE and other Welsh Government funded provision is accurate, timely and compliant.
- Collecting, maintaining, analysing and reporting data to ensure all Achieve More Training (AMT) administration is accurate, timely and compliant.
- Following company policies and procedures as well taking responsibility for the administration processes. For example overseeing the Apprenticeship enrolment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing AMT MIS
- Timely and accurate Data Returns ensuring correct payment received from funders
- Timely and accurate data reported to key stakeholders
- Ensuring Welsh Government Funding Guidance rules are met through vetting, audit and creation/management of processes
Managing the Administration Team
- Ensuring timely and accurate data is input, monitored and reported
- Ensuring registrations, examinations and certification is timely, accurate and to the Awarding Body’s standards
- Ensuring enrolments are accurate timely and to company processes
- Developing the Data and Administrations Team through training
- Training appropriate staff as and when required in processes and/or Welsh Government Funding Guidance
- Overseeing starts processes and vetting new starts for all AMT contracts to help us achieve our organizational objectives and successfully deliver contracts.
- Overseeing all on programme administration such as registration and certification ensuring all operational targets are met
- Reviewing essential audit reports and acting when required
- Creating and sending reports as required
- Auditing files
- Attending key meetings
- Training of staff as necessary
- Managing staff responsible for:
- Data input
- Registrations, Examinations and Certification
STANDARD MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Department plan to be maintained in accordance with organisation’s objectives
- Quality Assurance procedures maintained and are effective
- Lead admin team meetings, KIT / 1-1 / appraisals of admin staff.
- High level of teamwork and close co-operation/attendance of meetings with other departments.
- Attend regular staff performance reviews.
- Meeting agreed information and report deadlines
- To abide by the organisation’s systems and procedures
SHARED TEAM RESPONSIBILITY
- Departmental planning
- Improvement projects within team
Reporting to: Directors
Responsible for: Administration Team
Venue: Holywell, Flinsthire
Salary: Competitive (Dependant on experience)
Management reserve the right to make changes to the above job description with any other duties which can be reasonably expected of this role.