Trelogan Out of school club: Level 3 Playworker
Employer: Trelogan Out of school club
Location: Berthengam, Holywell CH8 9BZ
Pay: Apprentice Minimum Wage
Hours of work: 30 hours per week
Level: Apprenticeship (Level 3)
Possible start date:
13 September 2021
26 August 2021
About the apprenticeship
Working in a successful Play centre and acting as a great role-model for our young people. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities. Ensuring infants have support for their physical, emotional, social and mental development.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities with infants
- Will be able to support leaders with session deliveries.
- Help to create a positive and rewarding learning environment, assisting infants to enjoying developing new skills.
- Support children with their development of key skills such as Literacy and Numeracy
- Work with our children during wrap around care, to provide appropriate physical activity sessions
An eagerness to learn more about becoming a Playworker.
A passion for working with children.
Possess relevant qualities including patience and communication.
Ability to show professionalism at all times.
Ability to listen and learn from more experienced staff.
Any previous experience working with children
Any previous experience with special educational needs (ALN)
Strong English & Mathematics
Communicational skills relevant to both children and adults
Competent skills in numeracy, literacy and ICT
Ability to self-manage and organise own time
A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required
Ambitious and hard working
Desire to be a positive role model to young people
GCSE English – C
GCSE Math – C
Welsh Spoken Skills:
Welsh Written Skills:
CCPLD Level 3